Tasty Tuesday: Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
On Sunday my husband declared that it just seemed like a chocolate chip cookie kind of day. Chocolate oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips to be exact. And some with peanut butter chips added on top, just for me.
(I cannot explain the many deficiencies of my husband, namely his indifference to the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, but I love him anyway.)
So, let me tell you something. I am really tired right now. If I keep typing, I am going to make more typos than I probably already have made, and that would be embarrassing. So, I am going to wrap this post up real quick by sharing these few things:
- The recipe is right here (courtesy of Cate’s World Kitchen blog).
- This is my second time making the recipe, so it comes well recommended.
- I’ve added chocolate and peanut butter chips to the recipes both times. Do the same and you won’t be disappointed.
- You might consider adding one less cup of oatmeal (it calls for 4 cups!) just to make the cookies a bit more chewy
- You also might consider making the cookies huge like I did. Just for fun.
And this just might be my shortest recipe post ever. Enjoy it while it lasts.